How can we help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
You may also want to save & self-contain all project files too. For example:
**To collaborate across DAWs, you need to share all your audio stems, after exporting them, the entire length of your Arrangement, label the folder or files with the BPM of the track, & you may want to name all your mixer channels. Below is how to export in Logic, Ableton, & Fruity Loops
1. Make sure ever signal is routed to a mixer.
2. Go to File-Export-Wave File.
3. A Menu Pops up, where you can select where you want to save your File. As we want to split the tracks, just select the right folder and write the the song name.
4. Press Enter, A Menu pops up.
5. Set looping mode to “leave remainder” This way you make sure that nothing gets cut up, for example a long release of a note.
6. Quality: Select 512-point sinc. NEVER select Dithering. If you use TS 404 you can select “Alias free for TS404″. Select “HQ for all plug-ins”. Select “Disable Max Poly”.
7. Output: You should select WAV and not MP3. Only select MP3 if you really want to piss of your mixing engineer.
8. WAV: You shoul select “24bit float (0.24) here for a optimal sound Quality.
9.Options: Select “Split Mixer Tracks”.
For additional support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org